Friday, January 27, 2012

Too many WIP's

Ugh, I have too many "work in progress" (wip)! I am feeling a bit overwhelmed to tell the truth.

I am currently trying to finish up this stuffed dragon for the neighbors boy.


plus I have started trying to learn the Entrelac stitch, it is not going well.


I also need to hurry up and get another stuffed alligator done, sometime in the next two weeks .


I have had my nieces graphghan in the works for months now and still have to get working on a blanket for her coming sister in may.


Also promised my friend a graphghan for her new grandson who decided to make his appearance a month early.


Somewhere in all this is also 2 pairs of fingerless gloves, a kitty hat (NOT Hello kitty) and a Fozzie Bear graphghan.






In my room (put away for who knows how long) there is also a ripple blanket that I started for myself and a knitted shawl that might not ever get finished.




And that is just the things I can think of right now, I'm sure there are some things I'm forgetting.

Why have I done this to myself? I used to be a "one project at a time" kinda girl. I have that feeling of being out of control over the situation. I know I need to step back, pull in the reins and tackle one at a time. BUT sometimes I just want to yell...

YIKES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment