Sunday, April 15, 2012

Washcloths, Bears and Bags

Some small projects that I have been keeping myself busy with.

Some washcloths that I used as door gifts for a baby shower.



Thanks to Welch's Workshop for the inspiration (no relation, btw). She always inspires me in some way or another, you should check out her blog. The pattern can be found here and it's free.

And a Baby (bear) pillow for my niece.



The pattern can be found here at www.allfreecrochet.com I did slightly change the pattern to all crochet, no plastic parts as the pattern suggested.

I'm sure I got the pattern link from one of the crochet groups I am in on Facebook, Blazing Hooks or Hooked on Hookin. Those crochet groups are soooo inspiring, full of information and helpful too! If you are already in a crochet group, I would love to here about them.

I have also been working on another one of these bags for a customer and super wonderful friend of mine, cant wait to get it finished and to her.



Hope yall have enjoyed the update and check out those patterns! Happy Hook'en!

3 comments:

  1. I love the bear pillow and coasters! The pillow is just adorable. Great job!
    ~B
    http://bclskeystrokes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects!!! I love those wash cloths!
    I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. Come check it out when you have a chance. :-)
    http://earning-my-cape.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our weather has turned cold so my hook and wool/yarn have come out and I am crocheting furiously again......thanks for some great ideas and patterns. I am just finishing off some beanie baby hats and then I am going to start a blanket.....take care

    Oh I forgot...I have to finish off 2 scarves I started last winter :)

    ReplyDelete