Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Getting Ready for the Flea Market

Wow, it has been months since my last post! I wonder what I have been doing that has kept me so busy that I couldn't even do a post...hmm...crocheting perhaps! LOL!

My mom and I have come up with a plan to do a weekend at the flea market in October, this has kept us very busy trying to make and make and make. We are both very excited but I still feel unprepared and nervous. I personally have never done anything like this.

Well lets see what projects I have done...

Another Hippo to go with my Jungle series cause I gave the first one away to my brother. It's a good thing I decided to do that cause I found a few mistakes in my pattern that I had to correct.



I thought a set of those Monsters (from Sugar n Cream aka Lily) would probably do good at the flea market, it would give me something to appeal to boys (I gave the first set to my nieces and nephews). I love those monsters and they were my first attempt to do toys, so that makes them extra special to me.  While making those monsters I got creative and made my own monster to add to the set.

 I had to do some more puppies, which we know everybody loves. Some bibs that mom insisted on and I thought some Halloween bags couldn't hurt considering it will be almost time for them in October.
 
 And I just know little girls are going to love these puppy purses, I did three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment