Friday, October 12, 2012

Sharing from my Favorites List

Since I am so completely bored today and am not going to pick up my hook till later this evening (so I will have something to do while watching tv), I thought today would be a good day to share with you some links on my favorites list. Lets start from the beginning of the unsorted favorites, that list is long so we I will only do a few.

I love this simple little baby blanket. She doesn't post a pattern but it looks easy enough. Just crochet the length you want, on your 2nd row do *sc for 16 sts, fp sts in every other st (8 times)* repeat to end and desired height of color.  Change colors and repeat the pattern in reverse.

Such a simple pattern and yet it looks so elegant. It can easily be made bigger for a throw for the chilly nights ahead.

Wouldn't you know it! Number 2 on the list is no longer available, hate it when that happens! Since the pattern isn't available the page opened up to Craftsy all patterns, naturally I found something to catch my eyes! LOL!

The perfect Cowl w/ flower
Isn't this just gorgeous?  I love the color and from the pic it looks really soft. Sorry it is a purchase pattern but I'm sure some of my more experienced readers could whip one up in no time. Nice gift idea!

Check this out!
Finger Saver Too cool! Not sure how good my tension would be at first but I bet after awhile it would work nicely.

Friggin eye candy is every where, distracting me! Lets move on.

Well #3 is refusing to load, no idea why, it was a Red Heart pattern - Brillant Butterfly Pillow (just in case you want to see if you can load it. I thought it would make a great gift for one of my grand daughters or nieces.

I thought this square pattern was unique and different so I saved it for future use. BUT now that I have reopened this page, I see she has some very beautiful designs that I am going to have to go back and check out.

Just love these Tp covers! Just a little something to hide to unmentionables.

Then of course there is Stephanie's Garden Party Tic Tac Toe game.  Perfect for those long trips or visiting the relatives who don't have any toys or just want to engage the kiddos in something that doesn't involve a screen.

I'm sure you will find at least one of these will end up on your favorites list too! Yes, I am an enabler! LOL!
Happy Hooking!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment