Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bubbles and Princess Nagger

For the few years that I did blog on a nearly daily bases, I met some really awesome blog buddies and yesterday was a big reminder of that. My blogging buddy Stacy from Stacy Uncorked did a wonderful blog post on my Bubbles Dragon and her Princess Nagger. Go check it out, the pics of her little girl are soo worth it!

It also reminded me of just why sometimes I push myself to be creative instead of just using someone else creativity to create things. It is very hard sometimes and yes I would just rather follow someone elses pattern than to labor over creating a pattern, but the reward is sometimes soo worth it. The smile on her little girls face is all that is needed to make me smile and continue on. 

And for those who are curious as to why the pattern for Bubbles is not up for sale yet... I found a mistake in the pattern for the face and head and am going to have to wait till I get some free time to work on it. Which will come real soon considering I have two to get done before the 26th of February. Yes, I know...I better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment