Thursday, January 31, 2013

Not Enough Lines

When writing patterns in the office I generally type them into the computer as I work, but when working in the living room I tend to write them into my notebook (a real one, with paper in it). I have the Bubbles Dragon pattern on my computer and started working on making one a couple of days ago. I finally got to the head portion, the portion I knew there was a problem with just couldn't remember what it was or where it was.

Moving right along and suddenly I realized there wasn't enough lines written! I had just barely gotten past the nose and there wasn't anymore written down! OMG! What in the world?!

I couldn't figure out if I had just forgotten to write them down or because I knew there was a problem I erased it. I was freaking out that I was going to have to try remember what I did on the first one. My memory is not that trust worthy!

I panicked, I admit it! LOL! I called mom to talk me down from my cliff and wouldn't ya know it, it worked. I got to thinking that maybe just maybe I wrote it in my notebook. Thumbing through the pages and came across one page that had no title on it but thankfully I recognized the sequence and knew it was what I was looking for.

SIGH of relief! 

I really need to be a bit more organized to avoid mishaps like this...just don't know where to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment